Make your front door entrance welcoming and enticing!
The front door is where we invite good energy and good vibes into our home. Energy goes where the eye does, so to create that awe, dazzling great energy make the entrance entrancing.
When an entryway is beautiful and benevolent, we invite and welcome possibilities and opportunities into our homes, and with that kind of engery flowing though our space it has a mighty ripple effect on our lives.
Your day, your life, and YOU all start at home.
Here are some ideas and suggestions for creating an inviting entry space.
- Paint! Paint the door a bright fresh color.
- Replace any low watt or burnt lightbulbs with new bright ones or maybe even colored bulbs.
- Decorate the entry with beautiful, smell good plants.
- Hang a wind chime.
- Maintain a visable address. Make it easy for guests and new possibilities to find you.
- Keep the front door clean and clutter free.
- Use the front door. Many of us enter through a side door but make it a point to use the front door at least once a day. Feng Shui believes the boundless, really potent energy prefers the front door.
Above is a great example from a house we sold. The owner, Karen did a really nice job making her entryway look beautiful and inviting.